The school colours are:
- Gold / yellow
School uniforms are as follows:
- School sweatshirt with school logo (optional) or school cardigan with school logo (optional)
- Yellow / gold polo shirt or shirt
- Black trousers, skirt or shorts
- Dresses in the school colours
- Black shoes, trainers or plimsolls
Sandals are acceptable in the summer months. (Flip-flops, toe posts, high wedges or heals are not safe in school and should not be worn.)
Non uniform days still require safe clothing and sensible footwear to be worn.
PE kits are as follows:
- School white T-shirt
- Black shorts
- Suitable trainers / plimsolls
A track suit can be worn in the winter months. No baggy T-Shirts as these can be dangerous. Parents are responsible for ensuring their child brings their PE kit (Swimming bag) to school when needed.
No jewellery is allowed to be worn during swimming or P.E. as it can get caught on the equipment.
Black shoes, trainers or plimsolls should be worn. If a pupil needs to wear wellington boots or warm boots to travel to school in comfort, they should have their normal school shoes with them to change into.
Click on the link to download the School Uniform order form.