Swinton Queen Primary
ICT – Vision Statement
As ICT is continually developing and new technologies emerging, we as a school will strive to give all pupils the skills to prepare them for their future. ICT is an essential part of everyday life and will continue to evolve in as yet unforeseen ways, so our children will need confidence and ability to move with the changes as they arrive.
Our aims are:
- To enhance and extend children’s learning across the whole curriculum whilst developing motivation and social skills.
- For children to have access to a range of ICT resources including emerging technologies.
- For children to achieve success in ICT by learning the skills set out in our scheme of work.
- To allow children the opportunity to choose and use ICT creatively in all areas of the curriculum enabling them to see the relevance of ICT in every day life.
- To make children aware of inappropriate use of ICT and how to use ICT responsibly.
- For all staff to continually improve and develop their ICT skills through professional development.
- To use ICT to promote links with parents and the wider community.
Click on the link to see our Computing Curriculum planning.
Click on the link to see our Internet Policy
Websites for information on E Safety.
https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ Visit the "Parent/Carer" section and use the "Click CEOP" button to seek advice and report online abuse
Click on the links below to read the poster regarding the 'Momo Challenge' as well as the Fortnite guide for parents.
We have received information from the Department for Education regarding Cyber Bullying. Click on the link for further information.